When purchasing a firearm from Click-Click-Boom.com, the customer will have (2) days to provide an FFL of the receiving FFL gun shop’s license, or to make a cancellation of an unshipped item, otherwise there will be a 20% restocking fee added. Be sure to check with your local gun shop before purchasing to make sure they are accepting transfers from online purchases. They will normally charge a small fee of around $30. At this time, let them know you’ll be having a gun shipped there and you can provide them with our email address in order for them to email us a copy of their FFL license: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL/STATE LAWS BEFORE PURCHASING ANY FIREARMS. IF A GUN IS RETURNED/CANCELLED DUE TO YOUR STATE LAWS, THERE WILL BE A RESTOCKING FEE of 20%
Returns – other than firearms, ammo, optics, clothing
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 20% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 20% restocking fee (totaling 40%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
1. Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
2. Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. Firearms once transferred to the buyer.
4. Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers to track and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
- Other items available for sale not listed on this website include discontinued parts or parts for firearms no longer produced. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding parts for firearms no longer produced (such as Vietnam era upper receiver units, obsolete fire control parts, etc.).
- All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
- The seller provides all descriptions for used items. All descriptions for used items are honest and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such. All sales on used items are final. Photos will be provided when available.
General Firearm Sales
- All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
- All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with the magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the mfg. within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
- If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our Contact Us page.
Consumer Data Privacy
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
- The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
- The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
- All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a website and a visitor’s Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the website and the browser remains private and secure.
- All orders are shipped promptly from our warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 – 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
Online Price & Description Errors
- Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
- If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect photo, price, accessory or description and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that Black Market Arms LLC will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
- You must be 18 or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
SHIPMENT OF FIREARMS
When you purchase a firearm from this website, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. You acknowledge that ALL firearms MUST ship to a Federally Licensed Firearms dealer (FFL holder). You further agree to a 20% restocking fee for all cancelled orders (for ANY reason) particularly for those cancelled because you do not want to ship to an FFL dealer. WE WILL MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
Please have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their FFL to email@example.com if you have purchased a firearm. We cannot ship your firearm until we have this document emailed to us. Thank you.