Thank you for your interest in the Minnesota Permit to Carry Class – Hybrid Version. This course is here to provide another avenue for those of you looking to obtain your permit to carry without the need of a classroom setting. Rather than having to come into the shop for the classroom materials, you’ll be provided the complete classroom portion in an online format. While completing the course materials online, you’ll be required to pass a series of short multiple choice quizzes in between each lesson. Once you’ve completed all lessons online, simply shoot us an email at email@example.com to get in touch with an instructor and schedule your time to complete the shooting portion of the Minnesota Permit to Carry class.
If you feel uncomfortable firing a gun or don’t have experience, feel free to contact one of our firearms instructors for a private lesson.
What’s your cost?
- $75.00 total for everything including range time.
How does this work?
- Sign up for our hybrid Minnesota Permit to Carry Class online.
- Go through all lessons and course material at your own pace on your computer. You’ll have 30 days to complete the online class material, but should only take 4-6 hours total.
- Complete all course material and online multiple choice quiz.
- Email Click-Click-Boom course instructors to schedule your time to shoot at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain certificate of course completion and head to your local sheriffs office to file for your Minnesota Permit to Carry.
What about the shooting portion?
- Email us at email@example.com and let us know you’ve finished and that you’d like to setup a time to complete the shooting portion of the class.
- On the day of your shooting test, bring with the following items:
- Handgun of your choice. If you don’t have one, you can rent one from us for $15.
- 25 rounds of ammo for your handgun
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Closed toed shoes
- Valid Driver’s License
- At the range, you’ll shoot at 4, 7, 14 and 21 feet away. 25 rounds. 70% on target to pass.